Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

V-Day Absence

Sorry for no posts yesterday, but it was Valentine's Day, and none of y'all are my valentine.

No offense, but that kinda impeded my blogging time.

UPDATE: OK, to answer an e-mail question, the VOLConWife and I dined at Naples, which is a Valentine's Day tradition for us. I can't remember how many years we have spent Valentine's Day at Naples, but it has been several. The food is excellent, and the atmosphere of the Blue Room (which I reserve every year months in advance) cannot be beat. (You know the food is good - Coach Bruce Pearl was there last night.)

Every couple has a big day that is significant to them. Ours is Valentine's Day. It was on Valentine's Day five years ago that Angela and I went on our first date. (We had known each other for some time prior to that, but our first date on the Santa Monica Pier overlooking the Pacific Ocean occurred on Valentine's Day, 2002.) We always make sure to celebrate this day, especially as we grow older.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?